Net Weight: 500g
Storage time:36 months
1. Black teas contain antioxidants which prevent the damage caused by free radicals which can lead to numerous diseases.
2. Drinking black teas can help to reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes, as it helps to expand the arteries, which increases blood flow to the heart.
3. Research has shown the black tea can be used in the fight against cancer. Properties of the tea slow down the growth of cancerous cells without destroying healthy cells.
4. Tea is also believed to help to delay the aging process. Nowadays there are many anti aging creams and lotions that contain tea extracts to help the skin look younger.
5. Drinking black tea can help to burn fat and speed up metabolism. This makes it an ideal drink for those who are looking to lose weight, or who exercise regularly.
6. Drinking tea such as black and green tea helps to reduce bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
7. Tea contains fluoride, which can help to prevent tooth decay by strengthening tooth enamel.
8. For those people with diabetes, drinking tea can help to decrease glucose levels, which can reduce the risk of cataracts, and other conditions brought about by diabetes.
9. Investigations have shown that the benefits of black tea are lessened when milk is added. So, in order to take advantage of the amazing health benefits of this tea, it’s recommended that you don’t take your tea with milk or sugar.