- Has a positive effect on almost every organ in the human body; the antioxidants help to prevent toxins that build up from unnecessary oxygen.
- Helps prevent cancer by blocking compounds with polyphenols. Cancers that may be prevented include: stomach, colon, lung, esophageal and breast.
- Can help in blood pressure reduction and cholesterol reduction and increase HDL (good cholesterol).
- Aids in preventing viral infections such as the flu or a cold.
- Helps slow down the anti aging process.
- Can help to improve your stress tolerance.
- Reduce the risk of heart attacks and stroke.
- Prevents dental cavities.
- Helps in weight loss as it encourages the body to burn fat.