Classical 58 series black tea 180g Premium 58 Famous Yunnan Black Tea
Storage Method: Stored in clean, ventilated, dark place, others no different.
Shelf life: 36 months
Specifications: environmental friendly paper bags classic 58 phoenix brand tea 60g
Tea Grade: Special grade
Production process: Fermntation
Series: Congou black tea.
Tea growing season: Spring tea
Species: Yunnan large leaf tea leaves
More and more data show that drinking black tea has 9 heath benefits as following:
1. Black teas contain antioxidants which prevent the damage caused by free radicals which can lead to numerous diseases.
2. Drinking black teas can help to reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes, as it helps to expand the arteries, which increases blood flow to the heart.
3. Research has shown the black tea can be used in the fight against cancer. Properties of the tea slow down the growth of cancerous cells without destroying healthy cells.
4. Tea is also believed to help to delay the aging process. Nowadays there are many anti aging creams and lotions that contain tea extracts to help the skin look younger.
5. Drinking black tea can help to burn fat and speed up metabolism. This makes it an ideal drink for those who are looking to lose weight, or who exercise regularly.
6. Drinking tea such as black and green tea helps to reduce bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol
7. Tea contains fluoride, which can help to prevent tooth decay by strengthening tooth enamel.
8. For those people with diabetes, drinking tea can help to decrease glucose levels, which can reduce the risk of cataracts, and other conditions brought about by diabetes.
9. Investigations have shown that the benefits of black tea are lessened when milk is added. So, in order to take advantage of the amazing health benefits of this tea, it’s recommended that you don’t take your tea with milk or sugar.